Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Memorial Day Means...

"Be on your guard: stand firm in the faith: be men of courage: be strong."
1 Corinthians 16:13

God has given us special men and women to stand firm on His faith, to stand firm for themselves and for us, to bring our country freedom. My father served in the military as a marine and I have many other friends that are serving in our military today. I say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of them. You all have laid your life on the line today so that I can have a tomorrow. God thank you so much for loving us, for protecting us and for sacrificing your son for us. You provide an amazing love that I am ever so grateful for.

So in celebration of the day of remembrance... when men and women laid their lives down for us remember, the one that laid His life down for ours eternally.... Jesus Christ.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12

Thank you God, for being the Lord of our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment