Monday, April 26, 2010

SLGT

SLGT... SingleLife's Got Talent

I attend Second Baptist Church in Houston Texas. For the last two years our SingleLife department has put on one big event a year. Last year was 80's prom and this year was SingleLife's Got Talent. It was fun & I have not laughed that hard in a long time. We had great talent, however in between the acts we had two guys perform their many hidden talents. These are two WoNdErFuL men and I am happy to call them my friends... even when they are in speedos.



There were a few acts from my class and one of them came in second place... wooohoooo. These two women are truly amazing and Christ loving.



All in all it was a fantastic night. Many wonderful acts, many hilarious acts, and a bunch of Christ centered people in one room :)I want to thank everyone that made SLGT a hit, especially the Stage Crew.... great times people!



*Side Note: Off to a wedding this weekend. One of my best friends from college is getting married. I am so excited for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment