Friday, April 9, 2010

People Helping People



(Heather, Jonathan, Trista, Russell)

That is what my friend Russell always says and I always laugh until last night... he didn't say it but there were people helping people in my life.

Strange how God brings things to us. When we least expect it, during the most unwanted time. I say this as if God will ask me if this is a good time to turn my world upside down, at any given moment. We all know that will never happen. He brings things to me at His timing, not mine. If he did, pretty sure I would be selfish and say, "Please leave a message at the beep." We never want "bad" things to happen, but they do. Or better yet, strange things.

My point of all of this is to help others. We do not know what is going on in each other's lives but God does. He gives us the ability to comfort, support and help each other on a daily basis so.... do it!

After last night I am sure that I will laugh at Russell's People Helping People comment but I will take a moment to think about it as well.

*Wedding this weekend. Will let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment