Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Season

We all go through many seasons in our lives. God always brings us through them. I am going through one now. My great grandmother is 99 years old. She has lived with us/us with her for over 24 years. She has helped to raise my brother and I. She has been a parent, grandparent, aunt, friend, and so much more. She has recently declined no necessarily in her health but in life. Her body is tired and is shutting down. This is so hard to watch, however we are right by her side. We have care takers, nurses and doctors that come everyday and weekly. She has the best care that we can find. We are with her all of the time. I know the end is nearing and I know that she has lived a long life and I know that she is going to a better place and I know that the Lord will bring me through this season BUT it is still hard.

Thank you to all of my friends for the prayers.... they mean more than you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment