Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Classy

I am on a chandelier kick these days. You can use them in your homes and at your wedding. My "kick" started when I purchased my home. My great grandparents had a chandelier that hung in their formal dining room. I wanted it to hang in mine. This started a downward spiral of me wanting them in my bedroom and bathroom. The one in my bathroom has not been hung but the three in my bedroom have.

Brides, chandeliers give your wedding a classic/dramatic touch. You can hang crystals or pearls from them. You can also have them painted colors to go with your theme. I went to a wedding that had tons of them hanging from the ceiling... this added to the already classic look for the wedding. So ladies, if this is the look you are going for... think about it. (you can make this an activity for you and your bridesmaids, family members, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment