Tuesday, March 9, 2010

surgery, flowers, a wedding & a move

HELLO FRIENDS! Even though I do not have many people reading this blog at the current moment WHICH I am ok with since I am still new at this and need more practice. Ok, moving on... Last Thursday I had surgery. I had to have my gal bladder removed, not fun. They were going to only make one incision then they had to make two, my abdominal muscles had to be cut, a little bit of pain, super sore, now I am up and going but I am not sure for how long. I am sure that I will crash at some point today. Today is my first day to really move around... we will see what happens.

Two of my sweet friends will be saying I DO this Saturday. This is her blog spot(http://carolineesmith.blogspot.com/). She and her fiance brought over the rest of the vases... you see, I am doing their flowers for the reception and church. So excited to help them on what is going to be a FaBuLoUs day! So a little secret, I did not tell many people that I was going to have surgery including the bride so she was like absolutely not, you are not doing my flowers. I assured her that I would be able to do them... so I am. I love doing this for others. One less thing she will have to worry about because she knows that I will not do anything ugly, ha ha.

Also, a friend of mine just made the move to Nashville to be a high school pastor. You can follow him at http://www.shannonself.com/ He is a great guy and I can not wait to see what the Lord has instore for him.

So that is about it for today. Bridal tip: your planner can not make the rain go away but they can work with it. Relax brides, it is your day and it will be wonderful!

Party of One

2 comments: