Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Post


People have told me to start a blog but I never thought it would be a good idea... until now. I started helping to plan weddings over 5 years ago. A friend came to me and said, "You are organized and you do not have a problem being the 'bad guy' so will you be my day of person?" And that is where is all began. I have helped friends the day of and many days leading up to it. I also started planning birthday parties, showers, corporate events, etc. I really love doing it. There is just something about running around like crazy, making sure all is well with the decor, food, band, bride, in-laws, everything that just makes it all worth it when the last song is played. I will guarantee you that every post will not be about a wedding. I have many events that have happened in my life and they are all entertaining.

This blog will be for pure entertainment pleasure and I will slip in helpful tips and great vendors whenever I can :)

I recently did a wedding and the photographer was AMAZING! She told me that I really needed a blog. After talking about it to one of my good friends, she got me on board. SOOO here I am. Weddings... Party of One.

No comments:

Post a Comment